2.9.13

Scrap 4 Help September Challenge !!!



Welcome Back to Scrap For Help for the month of September
Our sponsor for the month of September is Momento Divertido from Brazil. 
It´s a great chipboard manufactured!!!!!
 A fabulous prize this month!


and also we have ARTE FÁCIL 



Before we start though we have a winner to announce!




CONGRATULATIONS to ...


Your page is gorgeus and we love all details!!!
Such a cute picture too.


 Check out our FEATURED PAGES.
They are gorgeus work!!!!

                                            Anja
Lovely page .....such a great work!!!



STUNNING  all the details are just perfect!!!

Be sure to add the winner badge to your blog telling everyone you won August Challenge at S4H!!!  
(See the sidebar for the image)


 Thanks for playing along everyone!

Ok.... Lets start off September with another great Challenge.
We have Team 1 Playing along this month.

So this is the brief.....





A soda can clip! 
FUN!!!

How are you going to use one on your project?



Now check out all the amazing ideas the S4H Designers came up with, using "a soda can clip" to create this month





Yuko Tanaka
I used the soda clip which I painted white in jesso.

My BLOG

My BLOG


Naiara Cicilia
I used the soda can clip as tape passes.


My BLOG


                                   Chantelle Huizenga
                      I've used just one little soda clip on my page as a tag feature on my photo.  
I've tied some twine around the clip. 
 http://chan3boys.blogspot.com.au/


                                   

                                      Elena Olinevich


I placed the soda clip under the photo, colored it with embossing powder and
pulled the cheesecloth through it.


   Elisabeth Sarkis
I used bottle cap and soda clip
My BLOG



Bente Fagerberg 
I have used the clip on my tag at the top right hand side.

MY BLOG





Cynthia Lloréns
My blog



Maiko Kosugi
add text here
My BLOG

Sarah Routledge
I made a Recipe Card Tag and used a soda can clip as the tag's hanger.

Meg Stoco
I used the bottle cap flower rossete the top of the page.
My Blog

Ok....So you have seen the S4H Designers creations..... now its your turn.....Just add your details to the Mr Linky Tool at the top (on the right) of this page.  Click on the link and fill in your details.  You need to post to your own blog first and add the link to get your image to show in the sidebar. 


So now that you are thoroughly inspired to get creating, we will leave you to it.




Want to do 2 challenges in one project?  S4H has joined with The Color Room.  Use both challenges to complete your challenge.  TCR's Colour Palette and S4H's materials and you can Load to both sites, double the chance of winning a RAK!


So now that you are thoroughly inspired to get creating, we will leave you to it.

Have fun creating with wood/twigs this month,
We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your creations

Thanks for Playing along.


The Scrap for Help Team





5 comentários:

Anja disse...

Congrats Libeeti, your page is gorgeous!!

Thanks for featuring my page :)

li-bee-ti disse...

Thank you very much for choosing my layout. I'm very honored.
Congrats to Anja and Cathi for being featured. your layouts are fab.
And what a wonderful new challenge! I love to use soda cans on my layouts, and the DT made a gorgeous projects, using this material. thanks for so much inspiration.

Dani Cristina disse...

Uauuu;
Amei cada LO!!!!
Grande inspiração realmente.
Beijos!

Beatrice Lawson disse...

Great challenge this month!! Although it is still 13 hours until close the loading link is gone - I keep refreshing the page but no luck. Here is my LO and I will continue to try - hopefully the link will reappear!
http://www.wellcraftedhome.com/1/post/2013/09/september-ruby-rock-it-sketch.html

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 disse...

荃灣信箱租賃新蒲崗儲物倉網頁寄存協議網頁寄存虛擬主機查詢開倉柴灣自存倉網站中國中國電信